They stay not at all more than two days for Keynote de Apple although I am not going to make like all the blogs of Apple that do not do any more than to comment on rumors, to throw bingoes on what they are going to present and all the bullshit that are said round there. More that I make nothing this post because it already tires much that before a keynote the blogs are every day doing posts of rumors of a possible tablet or of possible things that can present Apple on January 27.
In Twitter more of the same, it seems that the people (without offending) do not have personal life and the only thing to what they devote themselves is to spread and to do the countdown of the Keynote, thing that I do not see normal at all, like maquero that I am Apple I like too much but also I am computer and it does not remove that of that I do not like other computers, but the concept of the computer science ordering are not alone.
So this post is a complaint method for those persons who do not do any more that to speak for speaking because nobody has idea of what Apple is going to present and that do not do any more that to give the tabarra for twitter and in the blogs, seriously, stop a little because what one is not as you do not get bored speaking so much about the same, if the best thing is that it catches you of surprise in two days and it is already.
No comments:
Post a Comment