Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Like repairing the hard disk of our Mac in case of error

Very good, yesterday I said to all for twitter that it would do a post here on as repairing our hard disk in case of error, since yesterday to @iHache and it us happened to me, the first advice that I give you of the first is not to lose the calmness because it has solution and is a very dumb error, here I leave an example to you:

After verifying the hard disk and we read that the hard disk is damaged, take the hands to the head, become nervous and frustamos, on having seen that that happens to our darling Mac but as I have said earlier this, solution has us.

The first solution is to execute from a CD or DVD DiskWarrior, this application is of payment (and face) and to we allow to solve this type of errors of the hard disk with several clicks, I have not had pleasure in proving it since he needed a rapid and effective solution and I thought about a tool that comes for defect in Mac OS X especially in the discs utility, this tool calls itself “to Repair discs” but the problem is that it does not allow to us to execute it, now I say to you how to execute it and to save your hard disk.

What you have to do is to introduce your disc of installation of Mac OS X, calm that we are not going to format not anything of that, but if that I recommend to do a safety copy of your files since the part that is damaged of the hard disk when it is repaired is possible that it eliminates something although in my case it was not like that. When we have the installation DVD introduced we start from and the assistant of the fitter will go out for us, we give to “Following“ until it goes out for us in the bar of above the eyelash “Utilities“

We select “Utilities of disc” and us this window will appear:

Now we will see that we already have the eyelash activated “to Repair disc”, we select the disc that we want to repair and pulsate in repairing disc, we hope for the necessary time and when it finishes the process the only thing that we will have to do will be to go out of the fitter, to begin again and everything will return to the normality.

In case you have an error of hard disk that is of serious consequences these utilities they do not serve to you, the only solution is to buy a new hard disk.


No comments:

Post a Comment