Very good to all, the motive of this post goes for the people who puts on sale some article and when you stay with the above mentioned person what you are is a "potato", with this I refer to that of more than one experience in which at the time of having stayed with the person who sells this article, the interested person has gone away with the empty hands because of the bad state of the product.
One of my principal advices to avoid griefs and unnecessary displacements is to ask the seller for all the possible photos of the product so that we should see in that the state is, if we buy electronics devices be already consoles, ordering ect … to request earlier an appointment with the seller to prove the product, to see that his functioning is the correct one and that physically it is well elegant.
And you will wonder that why I tell you all this and give you advices, well, more that not yesterday afternoon at all it was me who lived through this experience at the time of there acquired an iBook G3 Clamshell that in the end I it have not remained, of course, when I saw his physical aspect, it did not do anything of grace to me to see the portable one anything more that cracked as all sides and the seller had few shame to ask 100€ for this computer when the only value that it had in this state 40€ were and not that, an error for my part of not having requested any more photos of the terminal and not to concentrate well on those who existed in the announcement.
Here I leave an image of the computer to you:
Seemingly seem to be well but if you concentrate well on the apple to the surroundings you will be able to see some crack, that without counting those that it took as the lower part, bad care … ect. We go that in the end the person was saying to me that 80€ therefore I did not gain access and each one for his part with his, it was not ready to pay this money quantity for anything in the so bad state.
I do not understand on one hand how the people can give him this dealing to the things and have them in the so bad state and secondly, as they can have the face of selling them being in this state, to me personally there me would fall down the face of shame to teach something something similar to someone.
I hope that my experience should cost you like reference to your future buys of second-hand objects.
No comments:
Post a Comment