Thursday, March 11, 2010

The iPad, a very polemic device

Lately he comments to himself for the blogosfera that the iPad is not for what we all were waiting, this has caused a lot of polemic since it is not possible to give him the use that would like giving him to any more of one, if not that has the same use as an iPod Touch or an iPhone with 4 more new applications and a bigger screen.

Personally I do not like, I it see an iPhone very equal or iPod Touch and seeing the seen of the use that can be given him that it is the same, less I am still interested in. That more of one from you you were expecting for a multi-tactile computer in which it might execute Mac OS X and to have a screen of bigger dimensions, but it seems that Apple goes ahead of all that and brings something between hands: that? it is not known.

If that you read this you take several years or many years got into the world of Apple, you will understand this that I say to you but without on the other hand you are new users, it is sure that it will attract attention of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment