Very good, I apologize to all for not having updated the blog these days since as it is always for lack of time, now when I have a free ratillo I am useful to do it. The today entry is dedicated to iPhone users or iPod Touch with jailbreak and I suppose that this category is to several posts recommending applications for iPhone or iPod Touch with jailbreak.
Not long ago that I have the jailbreak in my iPhone and have to say that I have taken the best decision on having done it since it allows you to do many things more that if the device has the normal and current firmware installed, by what it is heard round there of that it finishes relentizado I deny it completely, the relentización goes in question to all the things let's install of cydia, the repositories … ect.
I am not going to go away very much for the kudos and get down to business with the first application that I see utility great:
It is iBluenova, which you know iBluetooth this is his update and those who do not know iBluetooth this one it is not even a question of an application that allows us to send and receive files route bluetooth in our iPhone/iPod Touch with other devices, we can send from photos, music up to what let's want that we have in our device. A small snag is that it is of payment but at the end of this entry I will leave to you the repository that it is necessary to add in Cydia to unload it free.
The following one treats of iPhone VM, this application what it does is to increase the RAM of our iPhone/iPod Touch to have no hangs with anything, this one if that is free and the memory increase is evident at the time of moving you in the device, there are two versions, iPhone VM and iPhone VM 2 the only difference is that in iPhone VM creates a static division to have more RAM and in iPhone VM2 also it creates it but of dynamic form, that is to say, that only uses it when the device needs it, this goes already in your decision because the 2 are equal of good and realize the same function.
You have these two applications in Cydia adding this repository:
http://repo.beyouriphone.com
No comments:
Post a Comment